Discover the wine - explore the taste!
Do you know how grapes grow? Do you have any idea what fermentation is? Have you ever seen a grape press? No? Then you should...
Come to Moldova to discover the unrevealed richness it has - the wine. Red, white, sour, sparkling or sweet, each has a special process, come and study about the technological production process.
Challenge your senses, because no way you are going to skip a proper tasting session.
Pay us a visit and get into the most awesome course during this summer!
Apply right here, right now!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The technological process of making wine, the types of grapes & wine, the culture of drinking and serving the wine
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get basic knowledge about wine technology, its specific and the culture of drinking it.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and/or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, interest towards the subject, answers to additional questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University's dormitories
- 3 meals per day (at least one will be cooked/warm)
- Public transportation