SWEAT : SEA Watt's the Energetic Answer of Tomorrow
Need energy? Find it in the sea!! Come to Paris! Crazy?! NO! This winter, as a special gift to you, LBG ENSTA ParisTech is bringing the sea to Paris!!
The whole world is looking for new energetic answers. Together let's turn to the sea and discover its tremendous potential! From offshore oil to subsea nuclear reactors and tidal turbines, you will learn all about the ways to harvest energy from the sea... and so much more!
Follow us in the beautiful city of Paris, feel the French touch, and have fun with amazing people from all over Europe!
Stop thinking, come and share the BEST spirit with us!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- This course will provide knowledge on marine energy sources. It will display the current and the future possibilities to produce energy from the sea. The participants will attend lectures and meet companies through different events.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course will provide an advanced overview of this subject. We will focus on innovation in that field.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- only motivation letter and questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- School dormitory or hotel
- French cuisine !!! 3 meals per day. At least one hot meal per day.
- bus, subway, RER, car, foot