Predominate the Energy You should! Join the Jedi Academy!
Feels like the force is with you, but you?re not a Jedi yet? There?s one thing you should do this summer! Join Jedi Academy and we will complete your training!
Have you ever dreamed about building your instrument of universal justice at home ? We?ll show you how light sober works by getting knowledge about Light Emitting Diodes. We?re also going to let you in confidential technology destined for greatness. Associated with innovative using electricity in objects you didn?t expect.
After 10 days of training you?ll became an expert, who know more than anybody else about electricity and love sharing your knowledge with other people to help develop their potential.
May the force be with you!
You should believe in yourself today. Know your time is now. Not sometime tomorrow when you?ll be old. So create own opportunities, collect moments and finally make a difference.
Just apply ! DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY!
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will cover topics associated with the newest trends in nanotechnology, mechatronics and environmentally friendly technologies. The subject will be presented by academic staff both theoretically during lectures and practically during labs.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of our course is to give students proper knowledge about new technologies and future aspects of electronics. During ten days our visitors from the whole Europe will take part in lectures and tutorials which will be conducted by professors from Technical University of Lodz. During the course students will be enriched with the knowledge of LED bulbs and high - density batteries. What is more, Technical Univeristy of Lodz will able to present a prototype of electric bicycle. Not only will students visit different companies but also they will gain knowledge about polish history and culture. Last day they will be obliged to write the test covering the material used by professors during the course. Each student who will pass this test will receive the official certificate with the University's stamp. Moreover, after the course students will be able to obtain ECTS points in their home schools.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest on topic, motivation letter and your answers.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 2-3 person rooms in students' dorms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation,buses