Lecshow - Learn it, Cook it, Show it!
Do you like to eat, drink or cook? Have you heard about the famous Hungarian cuisine? Are you interested how beer and wines are made? Would you also like to taste them? Or you just heard about the crazy Hungarian spirit? If your answers are yes, Budapest is the place for you!
Food and drinks were always in the center of attention, from ancient Greece to present days. During this course we will show you how your food is produced and what are the most recent improvements in the field of food engineering. We will examine the benefits of both the modern methods and the traditional ways. And of course, taste everything in the end!
Is it still not enough??? Of couse it's not! Get ready to experience the BEST spirit, visit the most beautiful city, work hard, party harder, and after all of it relax in one of the many spas of the city.
Have you ever heard about gulyas, porkolt, lecso or feny before? Now you will have the chance to experience all of them!
You still need more? That's why we will finish the course with an awesome weekend trip! We will visit the BEST wineries in Tokaj, taste the famous Hungarian wines and cool down in the shades of the wine cellars!
Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you, Budapest has the hottest and BEST night life, with the prettiest girls in the world and handsome Hungarian boys!
What are you still waiting for? Don't be shy, just apply! Be creative, show us that you have an awesome spirit and everything what it takes to have the BEST time in the summer! We are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- food engineering, traditional and industrial methods, food, beer and wine production, gene manipulation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn how food is produced, developed and engineered to satisfy the growing demands of our society. Compare the traditional and modern methods of production, from hundred years old recipes to gene manipulation
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers, interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory, student hostel
- 3 meals every day, at least one warm meal per day
- Public transport