Fun Factory Fairground
Factory! Factory! Factory!
Mighty Ural Factory!
They say everything is made in China...so naive!
The Statue of Liberty in New-York was made up of the Ural Iron in our Fantastic Factories!
It were our craftsmen who produced the steel roof for the Houses of Parliament in London!
Wolverine's adamantium skeleton was designed in cooperation with outstandingly smart Ural scientists!
How do they work? What do they produce? Do they really drink Vodka during the working day? How can severe Russian bears help them develop their performance?
If you want to reveal these and lots of other secrets of the Ural Factories and the techniques they use in their working process, come here and enjoy the cold of real Russian winter and hot temper of amazing Russian people!
Apply now - and let's melt the Iron!
- Fields of activity:
- Biology , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechatronics , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Factories, metalurgy nanotechnologies
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to offer complementary education for technical students on topics of reveal these- and lots of others- secrets of factories, metalurgy, nanotechnologies, Secondly, participants will experience working in an international environment. Last but not least, they will discover the Russian culture.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cottage and student dormitory
- 3 meals a day, including at least one hot meal
- public transportation, bus