What are you made of?
Do you know what clouds or dreams are made of? Do you know why candies are colorful or why buildings do not fall down? Whether you know it or not, Valencia is waiting for you to show you everything about MATERIALS!! In our university is based one of the biggest research centers in Spain, Ciudad Politénica de la Innovación, where scientifics and engineers will show us the latests advances in biomaterials, new limits in concrete and reuse in polimers. Under the warmth of our sun and next to the sweet sea breeze you will find what the things are made of. And why not? Maybe you will find other surprises :D Start trembling, though, for the surprise activities and parties we have prepared for you! Are you not convinced yet? Just think of 10 days next to the beach with people from all over Europe and accompanied by the liveliest BEST group in Spain. Don't you believe? Come and get to know us!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architecture , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Materials, characteristics, applications, innovation, development
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Better knowledge and understanding of new aplications of materials. Learn more about their importance in market and discover the new boundaries in this science.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Cooked by organisers. 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport, foot, car