Shut Up - Start Up
Have you ever thought of independent life? It's time!
Oh, you already have one, but you're complaining, that your boss doesn't like you? Become your own boss!
But the problem is that you don't know how?
Wanna this? And wanna that? Just shut up and listen to us!
Life has dropped you a lemon ? Make lemonade from it! Have a banana ? Pare and eat it!
Have you understood the hint?
Use every opportunity, which life gives you!
One of this is to apply to our course!
Shut up and start up!
Your words must be only in motivation letter!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- During this course students will get opportunities to discover how to make own business and what they have to know for this. They will study such fields like planning, motivating, organizing, controling, marketing, strategic, competition, PR etc.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of organizing this course is to teach students how to use their knowledge to make own business project.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Cool motivation letter & creative answering questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory or hostel
- Three meals a day (at least one hot dish), coffee breaks
- Public transport