BEST & COmpany - How to restart a business
Every morning in Europe, a company wakes up, it knows it must outrun the crisis or it will be killed. Every morning in Europe, the crisis wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest company, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're the crisis or a company when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.
We dream to show you how to run faster than a bloody crisis using marketing skills.
We dream to show you how to run faster than a crisis through marketing solution. We'll be teaching you how to improve and restart a business and at the end of this course, students will be able to advise a real company, improving its image, through advertising techniques as well as graphical works and ideas, thus exploiting company?s strongest points.
Keen enough to show your creative capability and giving starting points to a real establishment ?
Have you ever dreamed to inspire people with your ideas?
Ready to experience our legendary parties, meet crazy people, eating sublime food in the most beautiful city of the Milky Way?
Moreover you will spend a weekend in a beautiful medieval village called Olevano Romano. In this place you will have the opportunity to know local economy and put in practice the knowledge acquired in the previous days.
We are happy to enjoy you this summer in what will pass as the greatest Summer Course in the history of BEST with a COmpany of friends from all Europe!
We have a dream! End the crisis through you!
Show us your value and apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Get to know about marketing and exportation of products
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The overall goal is to give an overview how the marketing policies can change the future of a buisness. In this course students will learn how a company can expand itself in other market.
- Examination type:
- Written or case study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions, interest in topic, basic knowledge about photo editing software, fun, open-minded...
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- Three meals a day, at least one warm
- Public transportation and organizer's car