Wine So Serious?
"EXPO15: Feeding The Planet" is gonna be in Milan this spring!
And to stay in theme with its topics, we decided to give you guys the chance to study one of the finest products of our beautiful Italia, il vino!
This is the FANTASTIC opportunity to truly feel the intellectual environment that will be in Milan during EXPO, especially in the world of nutrition!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will explore the creation of wine, from the field to the production site, with lectures on topics such as precision farming, how to build a winery and non-invasive technologies to analyse the quality of the grape.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to introduce to the world of agriculture, and especially wine production, the participants, and teach them about some of the specific problems of this industry that engineers need to deal with.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter and questions in the application.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least one cooked
- Public transport, provided by organisers