Focus pocus: world of optics
Laser - Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
Do you know how to cut metal with the amplified light, weld bones, apply a pattern, read the data, speed up the signal? Why do surgeons prefer modern laser scalpels? Can the laser turn a man into dust? Is there a sword of Gidya?
Are you interested? If YES, then you will find answers to all questions above if you arrive to the BEST Moscow Technical University. You will work with a real laser system, have the possibility to create a model and offer your own way of using modern lasers. Moreover, you will be able to understand how to solve even non-existent problem!! Still not convinced? Do you want get to know the real Russian style? Feel the breath of the city that NEVER sleeps? You will experience the hospitality of the beautiful Moscow and maybe even discover the mystery of Russian soul.
LBG Moscow promises: "There will be something to remember, but nothing to tell the children ;)"
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Lectures and experiments to fill you up with new information, conference, practice and engineering competition to consolidate your new knowledge, company visits makes you to know how it's work in real life.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of course is to open for you a magical world of laser optics that turns from a physical wonder to a great tool making modern life easier and providing new technologies in every field of our life.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel.
- Cooked by organizers, three times per day, at least one is hot.
- Public transportation (buses, metro).