Agro3: The robot's experience strikes back
- Do you like fruits?
- Do you like robots?
- How cool would it be to mix both things?
Come to Madrid and learn how to do it with Agro3 because this is the event that the world was waiting for.
Build and program your own agricultural robot while you are working in the greatest team with people from all over Europe.
Stop wasting time looking at other people having fun with Lego robots, now it's your turn... let's create, let's crop, let's grow!!!
Spend one week with us and discover Madrid and all the surprises that are waiting for you.
Are you going to miss this challenge? Don't be shy and apply now!!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Getting practical experience on robotics by building and programming a robot to perform simple tasks
- Examination type:
- Competition! the robot that achieved more goals it will be the winner.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- -Basic knowledge on programming, electronics or mechanics. -Motivation letter and interest on the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University canteen (even if your robot doesn't work ;) )
- Public transportation