S(t)imulating life: from CPU to your stomach
Are you imagining coming to Stockholm? Do you? Do you really? Do you really think that? Do you really think that could happen?
Then apply to come and taste the BEST of Stockholm!
As a participant you would go on a journey starting at the systems biology level, then proceeding to the dynamics of large bio molecules and finally go on to the quantum-chemistry side of molecules. But of course the sun doesn't go down that early here in Scandinavian summertime. But that part of the journey you were probably already imagining. Make it come true...
See you in June!
Erasmus Mundus Master's Programme in Systems Biology - euSYSBIO
Nordic Master Program in Computational Chemistry and Physics - noccap
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering
- Content and topics:
- motif in gene regulation, exercise session, protein structure & dynamics, Excursion to company, bio informatics & molecular simulation, quantum chemistry
- Learning goals and objectives:
- participants will be more familiar with computational biology and relevant aspects.
- Examination type:
- A small examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The participants should have a basic knowledge about topic and they will be selected with respect to their motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in student dorms.
- Food 3 meals per day will be provided by organizers. food cooked by organizers and university canteen.