European Week 2012 - Plug n' Roll : transport and electricity
Do you think we will be able to replace oil with electricity ?
From electric cars to trains, this energy is considered as a profitable alternative to petrol.
Our French high speed train can teach us a lot on how to move quick and clean!
So, come to Paris and board our car to discover our secrets and become the engineer of tomorrow !
What are you waiting for ? We are all crazy frenchies, full of energy, ready to make you live the most eccentric days of your life !
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- During this course, you will attend to lectures, case studies and company visits about electricity and its use in transport.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Reflect on the efficiency of electricity use in transport, and consider its advantages and limitations.
- Examination type:
- Written exam at the end of the week.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- If you are both interested in the subject and you have a mad desire to see France and make this event unforgettable, for sure you're in!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms (with bathroom and toilets) in campus flats will be shared between two participants.
- You will discover a wide range of French food, and not only wine and cheese... We will cook breakfast and dinners, and you will have lunch at our school restaurant.
- We will take the subway to go to the center of Paris or to Supelec, otherwise we will take the bus for other travels.