Get Up Start Up
We are sure you've heard of start up companies, so we want to extend your knowledge about this topic. Our course is based on building start up business and all aspects related to this. We will give you all needed information and tips to start your own business and how to overcome problems you might run into in the beginning.
If you want to see amazing seaside of Montenegro, if you are curious to taste our vines and domestic schnapps (RAKIJA), if you want experience BEST parties EVER and experience wild beauty, apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Course will be focused on all aspects of developing Start-up Company. Participants will have lectures and practical workshops on following topics: - Process of starting and running a business - Market and competition with existing companies - Turning an idea into a business - Strategic Management - The problems and obstacles for beginners - The legal framework, the role of government in improving the climate for new start-up company - Competition - Funding and Profit - Marketing and Online Marketing - Opportunities - Mobile and social technology in creating a successful business - Presentation skills in the event.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of organizing this course is to teach students how to exploit their knowledge and ideas for generating them into great business project. Also, we want to intrude entrepreneurial way of thinking with using your ideas and knowledge in creating your own business as opposed to the classical approach to getting a job.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of group project to the professors of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letters and interest on the topic, answering activity specific questions, to be entrepreneurial and easygoing type of personality, and full of BEST spirit :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory/Hostel
- 3 daily meals, at least one of them hot.
- Public transportation (bus), taxi (very cheap) and sometimes cars or vans.