Spiders conquer the world! Would you join?
Hey, ladies and gentlemen!
I bet you are using Internet right now and don't care how it works. Coz it doesn't matter.
Have you ever thought about it?
Do you wanna be aware how the global network works?
Maybe you wanna design your personal network?
Everything will be possible after attending our summer course!
Also we'll provide...
... 9 amazing days with crazy organisers and wonderful participants
... a lot of fun, smiles, interesting lectures and exciting adventures
... new friends from all over Europe
... and even more!
If you are in a deal just pack your bag and gather with spiders from the whole world and make your network with Ukrainian guys.
Don't hesitate, apply! We're waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- 1. Introduction to Networks. Organization, types, terminology, physical components, media, topologies. 2. Addressing, VLSM, subnetting, introduction to NAT. 3. DNS, DHCP, NAT. 4. ARP, (switch ARP table), cmd commands 5. Wi-Fi 6. Security (Security Policy, attacks, attack avoiding).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After this course students will obtain knowledge about network structure, its interconnection, fundamentals of modern network technologies and protocols. Students will gain an understanding of the topic through lectures, case studies and training sessions.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and/or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest in topic, enthusiasm and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transportation, walking.