May the Skills Be With You!
Welcome to the city of Nis! Some say the city of nymphs, and some say the city of merak!
Soft skills are something which has always been very important for the humanity as a whole. ?Upgrading? them helps you to improve your social interactions, future job prospects and your
performance at your college or workplace. However hard skills are much more predominant in the formal education system. But fear not! Our summer course is here to make it right!
Body language, critical thinking, interaction with others, assertive qualities and leadership skills are all stuff which complement your hard skills. If you are ready for a week of learning about all these stuff, partying hard, and having the time of your life, then Ni? as a birthplace of a great leader, Roman emperor Constantine, is absolutely perfect for this.
But also, don't forget that all of this will take a place in TEN hot days of summer in the city with unique spirit, city where good parties, good food and good times never lack. You will experience the unforgettable joy of Serbian "merak", taste the rich flavor of our cousine, and find out why so many legends are inwrought in the name of Nis. Apply for our summer course now!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Multimedia and Communication Design , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- During the course, participants will be attending a number of lectures and trainings designed specifically to help them improve their soft skills.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main aim of this course is to give participants an idea of what soft skills are, and how to use them every day without even knowing. Additionally, this course will help them gain or improve their communication skills, influencing skills, social interaction, leadership skills, creative problem solving, teambuilding skills, or in other words, soft skills in general.
- Examination type:
- Written test, presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- Students canteen
- Public transportation, organizers cars