Electrolux - Global Engineer Program - Hydraulic Engineer
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. However, to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. If you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic global R&D team and dream about working with the latest technologies and brand new lab equipment – read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Do not miss it!
We are looking for a Hydraulic engineer that can join a global R&D team in a dynamic young LAB located in Wroclaw lower Silesia area (Poland)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to the team goals, you will:
• Execution of testing on dish washer hydraulics modules (spry arms, filter, sump, detergent, connections, draining, pressure chamber) according to test procedure Test Manual;
• Preparation and release of relevant test report in accordance with template and Test Manuals;
• To provide improvement and innovation proposals;
• To perform measurement and calibration activities of the laboratory equipment.
• To ensure dishwasher hydraulics performances developing and testing according to specification
• Providing and maintaining a safe and clean work environment
• Other duties as assigned
YOU WILL LEARN
• The process of new innovative product development
• How to work in a Global matrix R&D organization
• How to work Agile (SCRUM)
• How the Dishwasher works
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
• You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Mechanical / Thermo–Mechanical / Energetic engineering or similar fields
• You have Knowledge on Thermodynamics/Fluid dynamics/Mechanics;
• You have Knowledge ( or willingness to learn) of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results;
WHO YOU ARE
• Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
• Creative mindset. Innovation is in your DNA.
• Drive for result. You can get things done.
• Team work. Your success is team’s success.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE PROGRAM
• Learning experience within 12 months
• Gross salary 3300 PLN
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
• Settle-in support through a digital assistant for:
o Bank account
o Insights about your destination from colleagues
• Participation in two Global Engineer Program Summits (3 days) in selected Electrolux sites
• Support in permanent hiring opportunities within Electrolux Group towards the end of the program
The process will include one assessment, at least two interviews and one case study.