Atos - Junior Security Engineer IAM with German
Location: Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, PL
How about you working for Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- Over 100,000 team-mates in 73 diverse countries
- 6 offices in Poland where you can make a difference
- and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Bid Data & Cybersecurity services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
What's the catch
Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division. The IAM team tries to answer the following question: “How the user accounts should be propagated across the IT systems of an organization to allow for effective and secure access to the most critical and key resources of the company?” You should be passionate about finding an answer to this question, as well as in finding approaches to constantly improve processes of account synchronization.
As a Junior Security Engineer IAM you will be responsible for implementing standard changes to the infrastructure, communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts. You will be managing system performance, capacity, service quality.
• You have a very good command of written and spoken German (min. B2 level) and English (min. B1 level),
• You have a decent technical knowledge and can smoothly communicate with engineers in one or two following areas:
• software development, scripting languages (shell, Perl, etc.),
• NetIQ IdM, Microsoft FIM/MIM, DirX,
• Java web services,
• Apache, Tomcat, IIS,
• CyberArk, TPAM,
• SSO, Radius, RSA, PKI,
• LDAP, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL servers
What joining our team means?:
• job that will let you get to know variety of advanced IT technologies and products from companies like Novell, Microsoft, Oracle
• you can take a chance to initiate your career in Identity and Access Management - dynamically growing IT discipline, which gives you the possibility to specialize and build your own career path, as well as the opportunity to learn from experts,
• a clear and flexible career path,
• working with a team of 10+ other specialists, Resource Planner and Team Manger sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
• You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
• We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
• We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
• Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
• You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
• Every month we will subsidize commuting.
• Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
• You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
• You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
• We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
• We will build together a positive work culture
Steps of recruitment process:
- Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
- Phone conversation: We’ll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
- Face to face meeting: We’ll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at Atos BDS. If the chemistry is right, we’ll get going.
- Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you? Quick negotiations and welcome on board.