KIC InnoEnergy - MSc ENTECH - Master’s in Energy Technologies
A fast-changing industry that must address global challenges, the energy sector of the future will be built on a diverse range of skill-sets, technical knowledge and innovative ideas. The Master’s in Energy Technologies (MSc ENTECH) enables you to explore a broad range of energy technologies, engineering disciplines, and business models – and to understand how they all come together to create a more sustainable energy sector.
With a strong focus on innovative problem solving, building effective international teams, and finding inspiration from fellow students, industrial partners, SMEs and start-ups, this programme is a learning journey that helps you find your unique role in the energy industry.
MSC ENTECH offers you a new way to think about your career in energy engineering. It focuses on inter-disciplinary practice, integrating creative, entrepreneurial and leadership skills, with the creation of new ideas, innovative products, services, processes and solutions. The programme gives you exceptional opportunities to engage with real-world challenges and the industry players attempting to solve them. Companies like Siemens, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Vattenfall, Schneider Electric and others are all involved in the programme to some extend.
MSc ENTECH is an international programme for an international industry. You will join students from all over the world at two different universities and one of Europe’s leading business schools. After successfully completing the programme and your thesis, you will receive a double diploma in the form of a Master’s degree from two of the following institutes:
- Master of Science in Fluid Mechanics and Energetics, from INP: Grenoble Institute of Technology, France
- Master of Energy Engineering and Management, from IST: Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- Master of Science in Energy Technologies, from KIT: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Master of Science in Energy Technology, from UU: Uppsala University, Sweden
The MSc ENTECH programme is labeled by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
Join us in shaping the future of global energy. Find out how to apply for our unique programmes and kick start your career on to the path of entrepreneurship and engineering. Do you think you have what it takes? Read more about our application here.
Before applying, make sure you can meet all the admission criteria:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)*
- English language proficiency
- Programme-specific requirements
* If you are in your final year of undergraduate education, you can also apply and receive a conditional offer