Hewlett-Packard (HP) - HP Tech Graduate Program 2021 - HP Barcelona (Spain)
Calling out for talented #graduates to join the HP Iberia Graduate Program 2021 edition, the best-in-class recruitment and development program in Europe! Learn more and apply today here!: https://lnkd.in/dc7E3bX
HP Tech Graduate Program
Seize the opportunity to work with top industry leaders and innovators who contribute to technological advances and solve challenges for our customers, partners, and employees, in our R&D center at HP Barcelona (Spain)
This two-year experience gives you a chance to:
- Be part of HP’s labs and latest technologies, including the 3D Printing
- Understand our culture and values
- Apply your academic learnings
- Gain practical skills in challenging assignments with international teams
- Gain knowledge and coaching from experienced technical mentors
- Contribute with your ideas and perspectives in an innovation challenge
If you have completed your degree in the past two years in computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, math, mechanical engineering, physics, telecommunications, or similar disciplines and want to make an immediate impact, apply today here: https://lnkd.in/dc7E3bX
To have completed your degree in the past two years in computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, math, mechanical engineering, physics, telecommunications, or similar disciplines
Availability to be located in Barcelona, Spain.
Computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, math, mechanical engineering, physics, telecommunications, or similar disciplines
• Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
• Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
• An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets
• Work life balance /flexible working hours
• Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability, Multicultural and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
• We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
• Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
• Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular coordinated activities
• We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
• Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
After application to our link here: https://lnkd.in/dc7E3bX, our vendor Babel Profiles will have a 1 to 1 interview with all candidates to check expectations and motivations for our program.
If you're preselected, you will meet HP HR team and Hiring managers in an assessment center that could help you to learn more about our roles here.
you will also have 1 to 1 interviews with managers to get to know your better, and then we will take a decision to onboard all graduates at HP Spain between July 2021 - Oct 2021, upon availability.