KIC InnoEnergy - MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
Developing clean technologies for energy generated by fossil fuels is a critical part of the global journey to a sustainable energy future. The Master’s in Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy explores the twin challenges of reducing emissions from fossil fuels that are still widely used around the world, and enabling integration with and transition to renewable, sustainable alternatives.
Through small-group study, this programme will strengthen your engineering and management skills, develop your awareness of the industry and its challenges, and connect you to a network of key industry players, so you can have a direct and immediate impact on reducing carbon emissions on graduation.
MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy is an international programme for an international industry. You will join students from all over the world at two different universities and at a European business School. After successfully completing the programme and your thesis, you will receive a double diploma in the form of a Master’s degree from two of the following institutes:
- Master of Engineering, from AGH: University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Master of Engineering, from SUT: Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Master of Energy Engineering and Management, from IST: Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
The MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy programme is labeled by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
Join us in shaping the future of global energy. Find out how to apply for our unique programmes and kick start your career on to the path of entrepreneurship and engineering. Do you think you have what it takes? Read more about our application here.
Before applying, make sure you can meet all the admission criteria:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)*
- English language proficiency
- Programme-specific requirements
* If you are in your final year of undergraduate education, you can also apply and receive a conditional offer