ESMT Berlin - ESMT Masters in Management (MiM) program
The Master’s in Management is a 24-month, pre-experience program, designed to teach students how to enhance skills, developed in undergraduate work, and use them in an applied business management setting. The program is designed for students holding bachelor degree in any subject and having little or no business experience.
The program summary:
- Dynamic two-year program designed for students with any study background.
- Courses take an interdisciplinary approach to business situations in technology fields with a quantitative focus on general management and innovation in an international environment.
- Includes up to 11 months of in-company and project experience in global corporations, German enterprises or Berlin start-ups.
- One internship of up to 6 months in Germany or abroad. Committed companies so far include Allianz, Axel Springer, Barclays, BMW, Bosch, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Post DHL, E.ON, EY, Gazprom, McKinsey, Siemens and ThyssenKrupp.
- Students will write their final master’s thesis (3 months) either during their second company internship or on a thesis topic in close coordination with a professor’s own research agenda.
- In the first year students choose one of two learning streams: innovative management or quantitative business.
- In the second year they specialize in entrepreneurship and innovation, global and digital strategy, business analytics or finance and investments.
- All students learn an additional foreign language: German for international students and a global language for German students (such as Spanish, Chinese or Russian).
- The next intake is in September 2017.
Costs and financing:
- Full program tuition: €25.000 (€6.250 per semester)
- Partial scholarships for outstanding candidates are available for up to €10.000.
- Other financing sources: savings or educational loans. ESMT applicants from Germany are eligible to apply for a loan at “Deutsche Bank”, “Deutsche Bildung” or “Bildungsfond”. International students can find options for loans and scholarships at the DAAD Website.
- Complete online application including essays and 2 recommendation letters
- GMAT or GRE score (recommended, will strengthen application, GMAT min.600)
- No postgraduate work experience is necessary, maximum 18 months
- English proficiency (TOEFL, native speaker, worked or studied abroad)
- Interview on campus or online
Go to our website here and start your application.