Wanna do it safe? Computer Network Security!
In a close future, computers, cars, phones, houses and objects will be connected to a huge network. Wide communication between people and things open doors to great innovations.
But what about the security matters ? Come and learn about securities issues and protection systems ! You'll get great lectures about the topic, test yourself the limitations of protection systems, meet professionals of the security, and discover Belgium with its great beers and student spirit !
We are looking forward to meet you !
- Content and topics:
- In this course, you will get to learn about basis of cryptography, how does malwares work, discuss about security issues in the TCP/IP protocol, learn how to get trough a firewall and securised your protocols and computers. Moreover you will learn about the RFID network, weaknesses & security, and meet professionals of the network security.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After having followed the course, the students will have a better understanding of the security issues that arise on the Internet and the solutions that are used to improve the security of networks and distributed applications.
- Examination type:
- Written examination + practical work
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Being interested in the course. Willing to visit our country, to discover our culture, to meet people from everywhere are other good points. Being friendly, really open (minded) and ready to party... And being good beers drinker is a plus ;-).
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitories with individual rooms, close to the learning place.
- University Restaurant or cooked by ourselves (Special diet such as Vegeterian food available if needed)
- Train, bus, cars, feets...