Your Heartbeat Is On My CZECHlist
How is it possible that the doctors can see what's inside you without cutting you open? How do they heal you just with power of light? How can you provide healthcare to the patients that are miles and miles away?
What if we told you that you can learn all this cool stuff and much more in the heart of Europe, Awesome Prague?! You are going to explore this beautiful city "of the hundred spires". Discover its pulsating nightlife and unique historical atmosphere.
Our course will take you through the basics of medical instrumentation for diagnosis and treatment of several health issues. At the same time, you will get to explore the astonishing world of telemedicine and eHealth that will transform the future of healthcare. We will also connect you with Czech biomedical companies with international reach, so you will see everything in practice. It is our goal to show you the endless possibilities and opportunities for engineers in the medical environment. If you desire to gain great knowledge about the biomedical CZECHnology and learn to do your own medical CZECHup, come to our awesome course!
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Medicine/Dental Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Medical Instrumentation, Telemedicine, Medical diagnosis, Medical treatment
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To present the biomedical fields of study to engineers. Teach the basic principles of several medical instruments.
- Examination type:
- Project or Case study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories close to university or hostel
- Three meals a day, at least one served hot, cooked by the organizers or school canteen
- Public transport, tickets provided by organizers, bus or train to the weekend trip location