Every move you make, Every code you break
Have you ever wondered how do the famous "pierogi" taste?
Are you interested in how much facebook knows about you and your friends?
Do you want to learn about how is it possible that billions of dollars in damages can be caused with a single e-mail?
If these questions piqued your interest, and you not only want to know the answers but also:
- How does a computer virus works?
- What are the greatest cyber-heist?
- How much information about yourself you're leaving on the internet?
- How do the great companies protect themselves from cyber attacks?
- How can YOU protect yourself in the web?
Apart from learning things, you will experience the Polish cuisine and culture, meet wonderful people, and taste the best prepared cereals in your life.
Do not hesitate and apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Cyber Security, Cyber Attacks, Cyber Risk, Cyber Spying
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Give an introduction to cyber security, explore most interesting topics and spread awareness about cyber crime.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and answers to the Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' dormitory, or hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport (metro, tram, bus) and by foot