Operation MadTech: The (re)search of the Unicure
Are you ready to make summer 2017 the BEST SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE???
If yes => Come to our AMAZING Summer Course in beautiful Germany!!!
It will change YOUR life and also the patients' lifes who will profit from YOUR medical technology inventions wohooo!
The Zentral Institute for Medical Technology (ZIMT) and the Medical Valley here in the metropolitan region of Nuremberg and Erlangen belong to Europe‘s TOP RESEARCH CENTERS of health technology…
But one of the latest discoveries within the university’s laboratories has been stolen and is in high risk to get into the wrong hands (watch the video!!!). WE have been assigned to solve this case!
ZIMT and we will provide you with updates regarding latest innovations! Start-ups will share their knowledge with you and even the heads of the research projects from Siemens, Frauenhofer and FAU will be happy to welcome you here!
Once the job is done, you will fetch your rewards: An endless variety of delicious franconian beer, tours to historical and cultural places in Bavaria, amazing German food (yes, sausages included!), kick-ass parties, sunny days and - most important - lifetime super agent friends!
Are you ready to become a super agent once in your lifetime? Then come to Erlangen and experience the craziest story you will be proud of to tell your grandchildren about!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course aims to deliver insight into Medical Technology from the point of view of companies and research institutes, and provide variegated knowledge on MedTech. Thus, we will have company visits with the possibility to talk to entrepreneurs, but also lectures to provide a basic theoretical knowledge.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course aims to transfer basic and deeper knowledge about various fields of Medical Technology, get to know corporations that are working in the health sector and understand how they are working.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Funny and creative motivation letter, fancy answers to the questions :-D
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Nice youth hostel in Nuremberg
- Three delicious meals per day, at least one hot!
- Public transportation, walking, cars of organicers :-)