A complete guide to chatbots
— Hey chatbot, what is this course about?
— Hi, User! It's about me, the chatbot.
— Wow, coool! What else?
— You'll study what I was made for, what's inside my brain, where I live and much more.
— Sounds interesting, but not convincing.
— Indeed. That's why you'll do this and that, mumble bumble around...
— Thanks, awesome chatbot.
That's the reality — chatbots are everywhere. From FAQ to philosophy, from cooking to taking impactful decisions in the business world, chatbots are aiding our activities on daily basis. Sometimes we aren't even aware who we're talking with — a human being or an AI-powered chatbot.
We are inviting you to Moldova to have an unforgettable experience! During this course, you'll learn how they're built, what components are implied and how to make it smarter than others. With a combination of theory and practical work, you'll learn by doing chatbots. Learning, making new friends from all over Europe and having the best time together — that's our recipe of perfect course!
No more wait, apply to our course, if you dare!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- The course provides the participants basic knowledge of building a robot for chats. Moreover, the academic part offers them a wide perspective on how to use different modern technologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students are introduced to the basics of chatbot building so that they have a clear overview of the wide range of applications containing this emerging concept. The purpose is to make students aware of the importance that chatbots have in different domains of everyday life, economy, business and show them how to develop a program that uses a sophisticated natural language processing systems.
- Examination type:
- Team project with final presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or University dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot cooked meal
- Public transportation and walking (during the course they will be provided for free)