Empower by Electric Power
Hello world, are you ready for an action?
Do you want to meet new cool people, visit Slovakia, enjoy ten long days of interesting lectures and excursions and encourage your BEST spirit ?
If your answer is YES, then keep reading!
Students from BEST Kosice will prepare ten days long academic course. Twenty-two students of Electric Power Engineering (EPE) will learn more about generation, transmission and distribution of electric energy in Slovakia and Europe. In this course we want to create opportunities for personal development of participants, to improve work and cooperation in intercultural teams and provide them as much knowledge and experiences from this branch as possible. We want to establish an international network of EPE´s students, that will be set up for experiences exchanging and future cooperation in field of interests.
- Content and topics:
- Main topic of course is production, transmission and distribution of electric energy.
We create unique, culturally diverse environment, which helps to students to achieve an international mindset, to reach a better understanding of cultures and societies and to develop the capacity to work in such environment as well.
…connected........ not only by wires but also by friendship
- Learning goals and objectives:
- enhance knowledge of production, transmission and distribution of electric power through complementary education
- establish an international network of students of Electric Power Engineering and related areas, create best conditions for communication, cross border cooperation, experience exchanging and basement for further common projects
- support intercultural exchange among students
- make a good impression about our country and its technological forwardness
- increase personal and professional growth of participants
- support students teamwork in international team
- Examination type:
- Written exam or test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivation letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- proper sleeping facilities will be provided.
- full board in restaurants and school canteen.
- transportation to lectures and all activities will be provided by organizers with no extra cost.