Anything you want, just convince me! - Course on presentation, argumentation and teamwork
Have you ever found yourself walking home after a party without a date? Have you ever rewound the evening and wondered what exactly went wrong? Sounds kinda familiar, huh?
Well, the answer is simple! You probably PRESENTED yourself in a bad way, or not exactly in a way the other person would have liked. Or maybe you just weren't convincing enough, you lacked ARGUMENTS to get that special someone to trust you? Or, who knows? Perhaps your friends weren't doing their part of job good enough, because even hitting-on is sometimes TEAMWORK?
LBG Belgrade is there to help you! Come to the capital of Serbia and learn how to present yourself in the best possible way, how to think of good arguments that will make anyone believe in what you're saying? And finally, how to get your friends and teammates help you achieve your goal, no matter what it is.
And we know that theory is nothing without practice. That is why we'll use Belgrade's wonderful culture and habbits, especially those in the evening, to provide you with the opportunity to practice the conviction, if you know what we mean ;)
Come to Belgrade's BEST spring course. And never walk home alone again.
- Content and topics:
- * Fundaments of good presentation. Oratory skills, physical appearance, body language, official expression. * Argumentation. Skill of convincing, logics as a tool for negotiation, implication as a non-negotiable argument. * Teamwork. Gathering a team around the same goal, dividing the tasks, following the same guideline, non-verbal communication among team members. * Practical work. Forming of teams, team building, preparation of a negotiable topic with an assigned attitude concerning it. * Debate. Teams compete with each other in a debating tournament.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To prepare students of technology for challenges they will face in the future, especially in business. To train students in presenting their idea/attitude and convincing others to believe them.
- Examination type:
- Practical exam (debate) that will involve everything learned during the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- Student's canteen
- Public transportation, organizers cars