There is no planet B!
December 2009, Copenhagen. Big and important decisions where supposed to be made for our future here on earth. Great minds where putting their heads together, and came up with...nothing?! Now its up to you to grab the bull by its horns so we can solve our environmental problems. We need you to come to Uppsala for our fantastic course in sustainable development so that you can help us save the world!
For 10 days you will get opportunity to learn about sustainable development from teachers and VERY good guest lecturers, and most of all: Have a lot of fun!
- Fields of activity:
- Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable development from an environmental point of view.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Increase knowledge and awareness in the field of sustainable development and give opportunity for creativity
- Examination type:
- Project: A creative vision in a sustainable society and introduce it.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Fun outgoing people interested in saving the world with us and a motivation letter!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student accommodation in small groups
- Traditional swedish food.
- It will be a lot of biking like we do it in Uppsala;), but not very hard or long distances. Bus when needed!