Pedal to the Metal - 10 things you don't know about your car
Hit the road this September and come to discover in Bucharest the world of automotives! From the drawing board to the wheel you'll find out what sets those wheels on fire and keeps that engine running!
If you like working with your hands, enjoy "tinkering" with cars or are you simply curious what's under the hood, this course is for you! Our training sessions and lectures will teach you the fundamentals of automobile components and how they work, system by system and bumper to bumper. A company visit will help putting the theory into practice!
We'll make sure the lectures won't drive you crazy with all those transmissions, mufflers and we'll hit the breaks and change the route for the weekend and take you to the snow-covered Romanian mountains. A nocturnal visit to Dracula's castle and blue glacier lakes to dazzle you by day will charge your batteries for the second week of the course!
Just join the joyride!!!
- Content and topics:
- The purpose of this course is to introduce the student into the world of automobiles, to discover what it means to create a car.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of this course, the students are supposted to know what is the car made of and the basic principals of building a car.
- Examination type:
- practical and written exam
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We are looking for participants motivated by the topic, friendly people ready to discover the Romanian spirit together with other European students.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel
- Student restaurant
- Public transportation in the city