Introduction to Business Intelligence
You are a young future engineer!
You know that everything has its value and meaning and engineering part is just piece of the puzzle in the real life and business.
You also know that there is always something more to learn in case to become better as an engineer and why not as a businessman.
If you want to know how to improve yourself and to give introduction to the modern business environment and Business Intelligence then get this challenge and go further with reading. By utilizing a wide array of technologies, architectures and standards, turning valuable business data into information and information into knowledge you will learn how to drive successfully business plans and actions.
You will have the chance to get some theoretical knowledge in Business Intelligence and large Data Warehouse solutions and practice on one of the best Business Intelligence platforms – with companies who are dealing with the best solutions and products in ERP systems.
In addition to this academic program you will discover the secrets of the piece of heaven called Bulgaria, which will impress you with the beauty of azure, the warm Black sea and the magnificent mountains covered with snow... where only sky is the limit! You will have also the chance to visit one of the ancient European capitals and the biggest city of Bulgaria! Centuries ago it was called from the Romans - Serdika, from the Slàvenians - Sredetz, from the Greeks - Triaditza, and now - Sofia. You will see Bulgarian national customs and try some gorgeous national meals….and drinks of course! But that’s not everything… Parties without end, a plenty of Bulgarian pubs & clubs with cheap alcohol and new lifelong friendships are waiting for you here!
- Content and topics:
- 1. Introduction to modern business environment and Business Intelligence. 2. Development and implementation of Business Intelligence initiatives. Life cycle and business requirements. 3. Business Intelligence architecture. Second generation BI systems products, platforms, integration examples.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goals we have in front of us are: - to introduce you to the contemporary Business Environment - teach you how to use the most up-to-date techniques, standards and products and improve your business performance - to turn on the light of entrepreneurship in your head
- Examination type:
- Final test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers of the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be lodged in students’ dormitory that are 20 minutes from the university by bus. The transport will be public buses paid by the organizers.
- Breakfast - sandwiches with tea and coffee, lunch and dinner - hot meal. All the food will be provided by the organizers.
- Public transport that is paid by the organizers. After the parties the participants will be transported by the organizers with cars.