Energy alternatives : sustainable development for strategic decision making
You're going to discover the richness of the city of Paris, and the spirit of our very motivated LBG through a trip around energy issues. You will have lessons, visits to museum or energy-related firms, or workshops in the morning, and in the afternoon, we will organise games, activities and, obviously, you will discover Paris and its so famous Eiffel Tower ! Finally, you will have parties every evenings, in our campus or in Paris !
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- What are the sources of energy today, what are the renewable energies of the future, and how to steadily replace, strategically speaking, the energies of today by an alternative future.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn what are the renewable energies, how they work, understand what are the stakes of this renewable energies, and if they are cost-effective, at short, middle and long-term.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- -Motivation letter -Interest for the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Inside our campus
- 3 meals/day.
- We will take the means of transport (RER and Metro) when we have to go to Paris