R²: Rehabilitation & Renewability
****Olá Pessoal! Bonjour les gars! Hallo Jungs! ! Ahoj kluci! Hola chicos! Hello sracok! Ciao ragazzi!Czesc chlopaki!Hello People from Europe!****
Let´s learn about Urban Rehabilitation!!
Our cities are watching the progressive degradation of their urban structures, their buildings and their exterior spaces. Therefore, it is essential to develop integrated urban regeneration processes, streamlining resources and avoiding scattered interventions that may prove themselves as contradictory.
So if you are interested in urban rehabilitation this is the place for you!
Why? Because this is a very practical course in which you will learn in a very active and practical way how to rehabilitate a building, for example!
And how will you learn this? Walking! Visiting! and observing in real context what urban rehabilitation is all about! And you will do this in the beautiful city of Faro and in other cities of Algarve!
Sounds good? Did we catch your attention?
If so come over, and be ready to know more about:
- The Portuguese life style!
- The Food, or drinks and the way we party!
- The awesome crew of BEST Faro Algarve!
Be ready for an amazing summer course and for an amazing life experience with us. Just write a Motivation Letter and live all we can offer you!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to Renewable Energies; Equipments used in rehabilitation; Seismic Retrofitting; In-Situations tests; Application of informatics tools;
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of this event is to provide participants with basic scientific knowledge in the field of Urban Rehabilitation
- Examination type:
- Exam and Pratical fotos presentattion
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and 3 free answer, custom questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- University canteen and delicious food cooked by the organizers
- Public transportation and your own feet