BEST and Furious: Drive Me Crazy, From Carriage to a Supercar
I wake up in the morning, already late for the lectures, I find my way to my means of transportation storage, a.k.a. garage, and I am thinking: Should I choose the 500 hp roadster and come on time but also shatter my neighbour's ego and become the main global warming villain? Or should I choose to be "slightly" late and take my eco-friendly contemporarily designed electro minivan, picking up some of my friends who are also late?
Are there cars with any other alternative ecological means of high torque generation?
How nature preserving is NOS fuel injection?
What are the modern design trends in car industry?
Who should give me the BEST information? Where do they cover all this topics?
It's the Ljubljana's summer course BEST and furious!
This is the place, where all my questions will be answered and even more! I will spend a week in one of most beautiful european cities.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Automotive industry Development of cars through history Eco-friendly engines and principles of operation Passive and active safety systems Different high technology features in modern cars
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and company visits.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants with smartest answers and best motivation letter will be accepted
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory or a hostel
- 3 meals per day (of that 2 warm meals). We will take care of any special diet.
- Public transport, bus, car.