Get your SHIP together!
The sea separates and, at the same time, joins countries and people. It is an essential aspect of human trade, travel, mineral extraction, and power generation and lets not forget about the ships that sail it.
Whats the main problem when you go to sea and come across some difficulties?
How to build ships that are durable and wont sink?
How to rescue a seaman in trouble?
If you choose to come to BEST Tallinn, you will find out more about everything maritime, have awesome practical experience in the SEA and enjoy our gorgeous old town, located right by the Baltic Sea. Also you can discover the unique culture of this tiny country and take part in some of the WILDEST parties ever organized!!
So, what are you waiting for? Don't be a passenger, be the CAPTAIN! ;)
- Fields of activity:
- Naval Architecture & Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The overall goal is to give basic knowledge about maritime oriented topics.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn the basic principles of maritime through interesting lectures and practical activites. During company visits the participants will see the inside mechanisms of sealife.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter and answers to our questions. Be creative and show your interest!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel, cottage during the weekend
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Boats, public transport, rented buses