Gamify Your AI: The Legend Of Brussels
Snowball fights and snowmen are fun! But after the long cold and snowy days, one begins to long for sunny days and warm weather, in other words, summer! We all know what that means: having time to enjoy the pleasures of life… and if you’re someone who loves to play video games (I mean, who doesn’t?) this course is for you! Have you ever wondered what the magic behind games like Fortnite, Mario Kart or Fifa is? And in addition, what the possibilities offered by Artificial Intelligence are? Well, if that is the case, it’s time to pack your bags and fly directly to the heart of Europe.
Be ready to expand your mind through a world full of games and artificial intelligence, we will take you through unsuspected places and aid you to create a project that you had never imagined before. There will be 9 incredible days full of new ideas and new concepts… and hey! We are in Brussels! So there will also be waffles, chocolate and of course, our worldwide famous Belgian beers! Don’t let anyone tell you how the nightlife at the capital of Europe is, where all nationalities get together and share unforgettable moments, come to experiment it yourself! Because life is to be lived and enjoyed, since, unlike video games, there is no reset button.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- Game development, What is AI?, How to build games that learn?, Reinforcement learning, Serious games with augmented and virtual reality, Computational Creativity
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will learn the necessary concepts to build games implementing artificial intelligence and apply all the knowledge acquired in the course by building a project.
- Examination type:
- Each group will present their project, then there will be a round of questions and answers, these questions will be formulated by both the jury and the other participants.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answer to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will receive lodging in a hostel which is a 10 minute walk from the city centre.
- Three meals per day, at least one warm.
- Transportation will be provided at no extra cost