KPI - Key Performance of Innovation
Do you want to discover if bears walk on the streets in Russia?
Aren’t you afraid of snow in spring?
Do you want to start understanding the psychology of people and use it for getting profit?
Maybe you’re interested in innovative technologies - we will go from studying psychology with the latest methods to innovative programs for composing e-commerce, we will study marketing strategies and plunge into innovative management!
Can you say that you know how to analyze innovations in the market?
Or make a plan for promoting them to clients?
We will teach you!
This spring you’ll have a unique opportunity not only to hang out in the bustling capital of Russia, but also to find out the stages of development of innovative processes around the world!
Also you’ll have a unique chance to visit Moscow, the city of crazy students and BEST spirit! There’s no doubt you’ll fall in love with this city and people!
More and more reasons to come:
- 10 days to have fun with BEST people in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
- Lectures and practical work with professionals from the BEST Russian Technical University;
- Chance to broaden your mind in one of the most interesting and challenging areas-Innovation management;
- Networking with students interested in Business and entrepreneurship from the whole Europe;
- You’ll meet babushka with Cheburashka and dance SKIBIDI on the Red Square!
Many friends, happy smiles and unforgettable memories from one of the most gorgeous cities on Earth;
- Warm moments from one of the coldest countries!
Let your dreams come true, just apply right now!
It’s you who we wait for!
So let’s meet in Russia this spring!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- During the academic part, you will have lectures on emotional intelligence, innovation management, marketing and project management. Based on the content of the lectures, you will have a final written test in order to see what you've learnt.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to understand discoveries in different areas that help simplifying business processes. During the training, students will learn about NLP (emotional intelligence), immerse themselves in innovation management, search and analyse innovations from various fields, and try to work out marketing algorithms to calculate the profit from a launched campaign.
- Examination type:
- Written test
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or Student’s dormitory
- University canteen, local restaurants or cooked by organizers, three times (at least one meal is hot) per day
- Public transportation (buses, metro). Provided by organisers.