One, Two, TRIZ! Innovation in a Wiz!
- The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, "hmmm... that's funny... " - Isaac Asimov
Have you ever spotted a little incongruence? Have you ever exploited it to create something radically better? Have you ever let your intuition wander just to get new ideas? Don’t you love that exciting feeling of “making innovation happen”?
Well, LBG Milano has just what you need! Right here! Right now! (in October, that’s it)
The magic word is TRIZ… and at the end of our great week you’ll know what is all about! ;-) For now we can only tell you this: if you are a creative mind, you’ll have a great tool to make your ideas “actual”! And if you fear you’re not that much of a creative, we’ll show you a sure way to become a great innovator!
So, leave all worries behind and come to the land of fashion, excitement and good food! ;) Milano and his most eminent innovator, aka Mr. Leonardo da Vinci, are only waiting for your enthusiasm to start a new Renaissance of ideas!
- Content and topics:
- - Product development methodologies: productivity oriented, quality oriented, effective innovation oriented - Major obstacles to innovation - Characteristics and limits of Psychological Methods (Brainstorming, Synectics, De Bono…) - TRIZ origin and philosophy; differences of TRIZ from other creativity methods - Benefits of TRIZ and how it helps with supporting innovation - TRIZ fundamentals - Basic TRIZ Roadmap - Problem modeling - TRIZ tools for generating solutions - TRIZ tools for overcoming Psychological Inertia
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - First acquaintance to TRIZ fundamentals - Acquisition of basic problem solving skills (system/problem analysis + idea generation) through a systematic process
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- university Canteen, home-made sandwiches, Pub's Italian Aperitifs
- Local public transports, train during the WeekEnd out of Milan