A great company wants to innovate. For this, they need "YOU".
Hence, your mission, if you accept it, is to find as many innovating solutions concerning the topic proposed by the company. You will have only one week to do this. ENSGSI, a school specialised in innovation engineering, will be your battle field.
In this course you will have the opportunity to work on innovation as the biggest firms can do.
Your mission will also consist I discovering Nancy, improve your creativity skills laugh and meet people
- Content and topics:
- ENSGSI is a school specialized in innovation engineering. Thus we have got several partners interested in creating innovations in their company. Therefore we offer them to create working groups that will make reflexion about a topic that the company wants to develop. For instance it can deal with new ecological energies or with the development of new items for a ski company. We will also be greatfull to make you discovered the french and lorraine cultures with visit of the city, its monuments (the famous stanislas square), its bars, partys and of course french people.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Innovation research consists in using adapted technics that aim at developing and structurating all your creativity and management skills. After this, you will be a master in creativity and technics in innovation. You will have the satisfaction of giving help to a big firm. This work will be organised in teams in a good atmosphere. You can meet lot of people and discover lots of foreign cultures. Of course the french one too.
- Examination type:
- It consists in a presentation of the work done by teams during the week, in front of all the other participants and teachers.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- If you are interested in innovation, and if you want to improve your creativity skills, you are welcome in our course. Don't worry if you don't think you are creative because you don't paint or don't play an instrument, everyone has creativity within and just have to explore it. We will have to bike to go from the accomodation to school (8 minutes) or to travell around the city, so it is better if you can ride a bike.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- We will rent a nice cottage right beside the Meurthe (Nancy reaver). It contains dormitories, a kitchen and a room for the parties.
- For lunch we will generally eat at the univesrsity restaurant. But for the dinner the organisers will be very proud to cook their best specialities for you and hope you will apreciate it. You can taste all the famous gastronomy of France, especially from Lorraine. And of course wine and cheese.
- bike, bus and foot