Drive Yourself: Energise Europe
In the present world, transports have a huge impact in our lives. Whether it is a public or private transport it certainly requires energy. Fossil fuels are the most used energy in transportation nowadays. But, as the environment changes and We endanger the future generations, new technology is being developed for a more sustainable present.
During two weeks, you will learn new ways to improve our present and future while taking a ride through Lisbon and the Portuguese culture.
- Fields of activity:
- Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Energy, Sustainability and Transports.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course will give participants a more in-depth knowledge in the topics of energy, sustainability and transports. During two weeks, participants will learn about new combustion technologies, renewable energies, logistics, ecology and discuss about future transports.
- Examination type:
- Participants will be evaluated through an oral discussion of a given topic.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be chosen according to their motivation letter and prior knowledge on the topics of the course.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Faculty dormitory
- During the week, lunch and dinner will be served in the campus canteen. Over the weekend, meals will be cooked by the organizers. Breakfast and coffee break will also be served.
- Transportation will be guaranteed through the University bus and public transportation.