Take a deep breath, set sail and row your boat...
Sail-boat is much more than resting in summer time on the deck or fishing on it keeping legs in the water. Sail-boat is team working,a big effort and constant challenges. Go far away and discover this engineering work: General Design, Theoretical, hull and structural design, Electric, Navigation, Auto. Systems. This adventure complemented by sailing in the boats on the wild river to check how it work together. How it work with water, wind, sun, sweat, mud and team working
Everythin to prove, that it was worth
What you always wanted to know about sailing and never dared to ask?
BEST Warsaw gives you the chance to go inside this unlimited, unforgettable experience guided by professors and professionals who are working or have worked in this field.
Beside we`ll show you wonderfull Warsaw by night and Polish hospitality. So...
If you are adrenalin-addicted.. Apply now!!!
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to knowledge about boats in technological way. General Design, Theoretical, hull and structural design, Electric, Navigation, Auto. Systems.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give a clear idea of how to build the boats and ships. Practice on Polish lakes using sail-boats..
- Examination type:
- Test exam/Final project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student`s residence
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- public transport, train, car