Environment, Safety and Telecommunications: Could they travel in the same car?
Have you ever dreamt about the perfect car? Do you know the state of the art in safety? This is your chance to go deep inside your own car. In 7 days we will guide you through the new technologies available for cars, communication systems and improved security. From revolutionary fuels to baby car seats, you will get an insight while visiting factories and attending classes. Not enough for you... You want even more? In the non-academical part, you will be able to enjoy the best "sangria" during the greatest parties a bunch of crazy Spaniards can organize. We won't tell you anymore; if you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply and you will have the possibility to spend with us the BEST time of your life. Will you be able to wait until April??
- Content and topics:
- Vehicular Communication Networks. Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition. Biofuels in Diesel engines. Hidrogen, a future alternative. Noise, Vibration and Harshness in automotive desing. Safety project example: Baby car seat. Five days car project (ACDC). Automotive Human Factors research at CIDAUT. Automotive Crashworthiness and ocupant safety engineering.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To obtain a general mink of the investigation in the automotion, deepening in some fields like fuels, security and telecommunications, at the same time that take place a social and cultural interchange of the students.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and continuous assessment.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the subject. No special background on the topic. Recommended technical background.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel. Sleeping bag is required
- hostel and students restaurants.
- by bus and walking