The art of SecurITy - see what happens on the other side
Maybe you already know, or you?ve just wondered? who are hackers??
And what these people, who are recently all over the media, actually do??
Between all the crazy things, one might read these days, it wouldn?t be wrong to wonder, are you really safe online??
During these days you will learn what issues really matter when it comes to IT security and probably, your view on the whole online world is going to change.
The course is set in Mostar, one of the most beautiful cities in our beloved country, Bosnia and Herzegovina. With unbelievable historical, cultural and social heritage and opportunities Mostar is more than ready to give you an unforgettable lifetime experience.
And finally if you are the PARTYcipant that will rock IT this spring then you are in the right place!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- - Basic IT security concepts - New security trends - Cryptography - interactive hacking - popular attacks - social network security
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students should gain an understanding of the topics mentioned through theoretical lectures and practical laboratories.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their Motivation Letters and answers on our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel.
- Organizers will provide you breakfast, lunch and dinner each day of the course. At least one of them per day will be a warm meal.
- Public transport, walking.