Have you ever dreamt about creating an awesome building?
Do you want to have lessons about territory planning and hints on landscape architecture?
If the answer is an astonishing "YES!!", come and spend 12 days with the most amazing people you can think of, and learn all the tips to get it done!
Porto has two Pritzker awards - Álvaro Siza Vieira and Eduardo Souto Moura - and we will be more than glad to inspire the next one: YOU!
And you should also be ready to meet new people from all around Europe, learn about Portugal culture and taste our delicious Francesinha! We are waiting for you in this marvelous city!
Oh, it's not all about lectures..
So if you are willing to party HARD and make great friendships, just apply for the BEST experience of your life!
There is steel time to make your dreams concrete!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Architecture and engineering behind great buildings; Structural rehabilitation; Landscape architecture and urban planning; Architectural Barriers; The History of Construction (early and modern times); and more..
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Provide basic knowledge of architecture and structural engineering; Understand the basics of the contents covered in our course;
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation and/or a written test.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions will be the main criteria taking into account; gender balance and country diversity. Basic studies and interest in this fields are advised.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel or University's Residence; possibly sleeping in tents/gym at the weekend trips. Important to bring sleeping bag.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm, will be provided in the university canteen, restaurants in Porto or by self-catering.
- Legs and public transportation.