Wine after Beer is a Cheer
Join us for 12 amazing days where you have the chance to discover the art behind beer and wine chemistry. One thing is for sure. You can't fake chemistry, so release your curiosity, pack up and meet us in Timisoara. This July will be the most "beerful" experience of your life. We will visit the old Timisoreana brewery and the Recas Winery where you will learn alot of interesting things.
We aren't just willing to study, we're also willing to party. You have the chance to meet new people, learn about Romanian culture and traditions, discover Timiºoara and its surroundings, enjoy the time and of course party in BEST style.
Don't miss this drinkspiration: "First you take a drink, then the drink takes you".
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Wine and Beer chemistry
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will be able to see and understand the process of making beer and wine, both from laboratory work with a teacher and from the industrial point of view.
- Examination type:
- Written examination or oral presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answer to questions. We will evaluate English level, interest in the subject, interest in location and personality. Make the motivation letter interesting to read and be original!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one is hot, provided by the organizers
- Public transport, bus