Be a crazy participant, smart engineer, weird designer, experienced air bender, and all of that in nine days and "under pressure". You think it's impossible? Join us in Novi Sad and we will prove it possible before your very eyes.
If you've ever wondered how all the factories in the world work, we'll offer you a glimpse of it on this course. And you'll have a chance to play with pneumatic elements yourself!
Experience Novi Sad in its fullest! Drink rakija and vinjak! Eat pljeskavica and see a romantic sunset on a centuries old fortress.
Walk down pub alley where you have a different party at every step. ;)
There is only one click between you and this amazing event!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- - Pneumatic systems - Energy efficiency - Automation processes - Systems design
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Goals of the course "Under Pressure" are: - To introduce the importance of energy efficiency in industries - To teach participants how to perform an energy efficiency analysis of pneumatic systems - To give sufficient knowledge to participants so they can competently design an energy-efficient compressed-air systems
- Examination type:
- At the end of the course the students will have a written exam regarding their gained knowledge from the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity in mind, between countries and genders.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked, provided by organizers.
- Taxi, bus, train, feet, provided by organizers.