Gimme Gimme Gimme a Leader after Midnight
In this course you will learn the very basics of project management and leadership. Project management is like a toolbox, were each tool is like a magnifying glass that allows you to take a closer look at the issue at hand. The toolbox includes time, budget and risk management, but also teambuilding and leadership. It is easy to use, yet can still be effective. You will get the chance to start planning the project of your dreams in groups of 3-4 students.
Get ready for intensive days with Swedish blond, tall, hot people that will use their Nordic efficiency in order for you to have as much fun as posible. And don't worry, we will take care of you during your hardest hangovers from partying all night and protect you from the polar bears. Apply now and experience Sweden with BEST company, we promise not to be cold ;) !
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Project managament, leadership, team building
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants should at the end of the course know the basic theory of project management and be able to implement that knowledge in reality. This will be reached by letting the students work in groups and build a project from scratch.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of group's project.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers on three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms in student corridors.
- Swedish breakfast, lunch and dinner home-made from which at least one meal per day will be hot.
- Public transportation, walking