An electron walks into a bar...
Electronics or electrical engineering is amazingly wide and rich topic, that one can devote its lifetime to and still not be able to grasp all its aspects. From the microscopic chips in your phone, to the megawatt motor drives, the art of electronics sustains our everyday life as we know it.
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Electronics and electrical engineering.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will gain basic knowledge and improve their understanding of electronics, different branches of electronics, electricity laws, elecronic components and ways to continue learn about electronics.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions. We want motivated, innovative and funny people! They should find energy production, its challenges and related topics interesting. Of course as a basic course no prior of knowledge is required
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories.
- We will have three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport.