We can CAD it better!
Have you ever thought…
How we shaped the entire world from nothing?
How we created the first wheel from rocks?
How the Romanians built the first Dacia that could be repaired using only chewing gum?
Coming to the land of all possibilities, on the shore of the Bega canal is the wonderful city called Timisoara. Here you can find the tales of 3D Design using Pro Engineer, from which you can start the journey to building your first Lamborghini.
During this course you will get acquainted to the one of the most popular CAD programs, learn how to model basic 3D shapes and at the end bring all your previously created pieces together in an assembly. Bring your passion and curiosity and get ready to shape the cars and robots of the future.
Be at the cutting edge of technology! Impress your friends with never before seen prototypes! Let's make wonderful memories that will last you a lifetime!
And remember, whenever someone says that he or she is a very good 3D designer, just tell them this: WE CAN CAD IT BETTER!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Participants will learn how to make 3D models in PTC Creo. The academic hours will be split among the following chapters: 1. CAD in proEngineer – Creo 2.0 2. Creating parts using basic features – extrude, revolve. 3. Creating parts using engineering features – holes, patterns, chamfer, round, rib, shell, draft. 4. Creating parts using complex features – sweep, blend. 5. Creating assemblies. There will be a few hours of introductory course at most, the majority of the academic hours will be practical, on computers
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning how to use proEngineer Creo 2.0 and the basics of 3D modelling.
- Examination type:
- Practical test: Participants will have to create an assembly in Creo.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be lodged in our university dorms.
- Food will either be cooked by organisers or by a partner restaurant/catering firm.
- By foot and public transportation.